Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Just wondering who else might be there for the Costa Maya Festival. My wife and I decided to return after our trip in May....we had such a good time.

We will, again, be staying at the Banana Beach.

Love to meet some boarders while there.

T
Tom Offline
T
This boarder will be there. As the Island Mascot it is my responsibility to be there nightly for the children. Tuki Tuki has been habding out candy to the children since 1998 and would not miss it for the world. The children of AC helped create this beautiful Bird and they know that she is their Bird. You can find pics of here on the 1998 & 1999 Costa Maya Fesitval site. Tuki Tuki just had her picture taken with Kevin Black and it sure is cute, he even autographed it for her and asked her to send one back autographed to him.
Will spend much of my play time at BC's and Crazy Canuck's. Hope to see you there.
Kat/aka:Tuki Tuki

T
Tom Offline
T
coex-pilot,
I can't believe that no one else has responded to your posting. I sure hope that does not reflect the kind of turn out that they can expect for the Festival. This is a good time to be had by all with something for everybody. The entertainment is good abd there are the games and the rides and the food of course, not to mention all of those Belikins. I never had sooo much fun as the time that Chico, Papi Box and I were in one of the Beer Tents slinging drinks as fast as they could be poured, usually 2 at a time. When we we done we smelled like one Big Belikin and were exhausted and were absolutely silly. Didn't know serving drinks could be so much fun.
Kat

M
M
I would think that more people would respond to this thread also. It's only the biggest festival in the country. I will be there. I arrive in Belize on the 29th of this month and in San Pedro on Aug.5th. I will be there until Aug. 10th. I'm going to have a ball. Partying and beer in the nice cool island breeze. What more could anyone ask for? I haven't attended the Costa Maya festival since I was 16 back in 1998. I had a blast. Time to repeat history. I'm new to this board and I'm sure I will get to know some of you by then. Maybe we can get together and have a drink and shoot the cool island breeze.

Lone Madarass:booty
were unfortunately leaving on the 31st.....not good planning for the festival, im afraid....

T
Tom Offline
T
Madarass,
You have missed some great entertainment since 1998. Have you checke out the postings about the scheduled entertainment this year on the San Pedro Sun site yet ?
They say that Miss Costa Rica will be competeing in the "Costa de la Reina" this year for the first time ever.
Sure hope we get a good turn out, everybody works so hard to make this a really good Festival and it really does bring alot of people to the island.
Kat

I
I
My husband and I will be arriving August 4th and leaving on the 13th. I planned to be there during the festival as it looked like a lot of fun. Will someone please tell me where it will take place? Also, I read there is a jump up all day Sunday. Is this anything like the jump ups in the Caribean, music, dancing, eating, drinking, lots of fun?

M
M
I know I've missed out Tom. I missed it by two days last year. Last year I didn't plan my trip with the festival in mind. This time around, it is actually the main reason for my trip. I skipped the Benque Fiesta this year so I can be at Costa Maya and stay in Belize longer. I can't wait. My room has been booked for over a month now. I can't wait to see Miss Costa Rica either. Hopefully she ends up in my room.

Lone Madarass:booty
T
Tom Offline
T
Madarass,
Good Luck on that one, with Miss Costa Rica. I am sure you will have a great time.

Injun,
Yes, it is exactly like that.
The Festival should be at the old ball field between Middle and Back Streets should not be hard to find.
Kat

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.