Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Husband and myself have a full day fishing trip w/Beach Bar-B-Que and afternoon snorkeling booked w/Capt. Bicho on January 20th. Would enjoy sharing this day and trip cost w/another couple. If interested let me know.
Coco

Coco
S
S
Coco Loco Laday, my husband and I are in AC from the 13 to the 18th and looking for fishing buddies. Any chance of doing a trip a little earlier in the week? We have to go back over to Belize City on the eve of the 18th and we'll be to AC on the afternoon of the 12th. Let me know.

D
D
We wil be down 1/7-1/17...don't dive but love to fish....will share a trip

OP Offline
SusyQ~
I would've loved to share the fishing with you and hubby, however, we don't arrive on AC until the 19th of Jan. Sorry!

dexte~
Sorry as you'll be gone, by the time we arrive on Jan. 19th.

Why don't some you wait till after the fishing trip to leave? lol
Coco

Coco
Jan and I would love to share a day with the Captain but we don't arrive until the 28th. Hope you find someone and have a great day. Don't eat all the lobster!

S
S
dexte@, We will be looking to fish on any day between the 13th and the 17th. Where are you staying? We will be right in the thick of things at Ruby's. Coco Loco, maybe next year!

OP Offline
Dan & Jan~
Don't worry there will be lobster left until I leave on the 31st laugh

Coco
D
D
SuzyQ....we stay at Briannas beach house, just north of town...stop by have a cold one and we can set it up.....I have to watch the weather, the old lady will not go out if it is rough... or email me....I will be the guy on the dock with a cold one and a pole..

S
S
dexte@, We checked out Briannas beach house! Maybe I'll stop by and have a cold one with your wife and let you go with my husband! We are actually flying into Belize on the 7th but spending the first half of our trip exploring the Cayo. Look for us arount the 13th. We'll take a stroll down the beach!

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.