Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#189924 02/10/06 02:19 PM
Spotts Offline OP
OP Offline
I leave for A/C in 1 week. You need anything from the US that isn't available there? No problem to lend a hand......... cool

pssst. gen chat wink

Nice suggestion tho.

ah, you are so sweet!!! That is so kind. Only if you have room, I would really appreciate Sugar Free Jello or Sugar Free Jello Pudding. I will gladly pay you immediately. Again, only if you had room. Keli

Try Island Supermarket...right here in San Pedro Town

Island supermarket I go to daily, they do not carry sugar free jello puddings, I really miss them and no one in town has them. and they have some sugar free jellos but not many flavors.

Spotts Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by crayonlover06:
pssst. gen chat wink

Nice suggestion tho.
Sorry Craylola........ I was chatting about a favor. Brown Hair, Yellow Dog, sugar free pudding and jello. Gotcha!

I have a cuz living near Cabo. Same type requests when I go...... Funny what you miss!

You are very kind. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you, certainly owe you a drink.
smile It's funny I didn't miss it until about 2 weeks ago so your post came perfect timing!!! I never ate much of it in the states but certainly would enjoy it lately.

Spotts Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm gonna set you up. You can donate some $$ to the school instead of paying me back. Wish I could do more for the kids and most likely will. I'll see how much is left after my trip is ending.

you are a kind hearted person. That is very generous of you. Whatever I owe you I will give to the Police Consible in charge of the program. Thank you, please tell me when you arrive how much I owe.
Keli

Spotts, It was great to run into you today and that we both immediatly knew who one another was. Funny Karmin and I were on our way to where you are staying and you found us on the way!

THANK YOU so much, you were so generous with what you brought and I am soooooooo excited about the peach s.f. jello you brought, I never knew it existed and it is sooooo good!!! You are very kind. I am sure I will see you this week.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 137 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.