Hi Lexi,
I kept a journal of most of the places we ate while we were there in January. Breakfast and Lunch were at either Celi's Deli or Ruby's every morning. Coffee and whatever everymorning for about $5 to $6. Bz. for two, and lunch was always about $7 to $10 BZ for two. For lunch, we went to the bakery a few times at the north end of town, great ham rolls and cake. The ham rolls were $1. Bz and the cakes were $4. Bz. Our first night we had BBQ, I think at Celi's? it was a Weds night. $15.BZ and on Friday nights the Lion Club has BBQ Chic for $7.50 BZ. Happy hours are just about everywhere everynight 4ish till 7ish but only include Belikins and rum drinks with juice. Even at happy hour drinks were expensive but they were 2 for one. The other nights we ate at different restaurants and spent anywhere from $54. BZ to $100. BZ but had outstanding meals. We made a point not to eat anything that was "american", just native fare and it really added to the whole magic experience. Went to CC and was not real impressed, would definately stay on AC again. Loved IT!!! Wish I were there!