Ke... In San Ignacio I stayed at Martha's Guesthouse and loved, loved, loved it. After spending a few days in Guatemala I was really looking forward to having that "penthouse" suite all to myself. I can't remember the exact name of it, the Empress Suite or something like that, but it is sooooooo worth every penny (and it really wasn't that much considering what you got). The town itself was small, just a few streets that were easily covered in a short time (and since my shuttle from Flores got in at about 7:30am and my room wasn't ready I had a lot more time to explore than was needed). San Ignacio is where I really started to wind down and relax, it was a great change of pace from being up at 4-4:30am in Guatemala and 5-6am in San Pedro. It was a great jumping off point for a lot of things, though, and I'm glad I didn't skip over it in favor of doing day trips from the island.

Marty.... sure... you want em, you got em!

Windjammer.... Did I spend any time at Crazy Canucks? Hahahahahaha My first day there, after spending the afternoon walking through town I was coming back along the beach and stumbled on it and I remembered what Fluffy had posted... "I'll be there by noon". I walked up to the bar and found 2 women sitting at the bar with their backs to the water. I took a seat beside one of them and said 'Excuse me, is your name Fluffy?'. She nearly fell off her chair. That was Shelly... and the other woman was Susie. That was my first introduction to the bar and they were just the first of the many great people (locals and tourists) that I met on the island.

Islandbaby... If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's south of town, between the Barge and Banana Beach. I can't remember what hotel/resort it belongs to, but as you're walking along the water you can't miss it. I walked past it every morning thinking how nice it would be to go out and just swing in that hammock. So, the day before I left, that's exactly what I did!