Todd,

I won't inquire too much about your experience in Panama with an M-16, as it sounds kind of top secret. A friend of mine is in Panama right now surfing, lucky guy!

I am very intrigued by your exotic world travles. I went to that website you pointed me to-- how wonderful your little island of hedonism seems! A must visit place before I get too old! Really, I have always been enchanted by the Greek Isles, but thought it a perfect place to go for a honeymoon or something. I would like to hear more about it-- the pictures are kind of hard to see on the website. I'm all about obscure unknown places in warm climates. You will not find AC to really be that but I did spend one day on a small island that was large enough for a party of about 12-- we had so much fun there! I went alone and met really cool people there. None of my friends or my boyfriend at the time would share in my enthusiasm, but I'm so glad I did it alone!

Lucy's is a fun place but very pretentious, like most places in Olde City-- it's a scene. I guess it's a fun place for people in thier 20's and early 30's but it's a meat market of pretty boys and shallow girls-- honestly. Nothing against your girlfriend's ex:-) Gee, sounds like I need a new place to hang out! I prefer something more layed back.

I am a ferry ride from Lewes at my beach house. I agree the Jersey shore is pretty obnoxious in many places, but in Cape May it's very pretty and there are no cheesy people! If I close my eyes and concentrate only on the warm sun, I can pretend I am on a pristine Caribbean beach somewhere-kinda, if I try real hard.

Do you have pictures from that enchanting little party place you hung out at with the Australians? You may have put me onto something here.

Megan