Hi Jane in PA,

I guess that I may be that person you so dearly remember, am I right?

"ha ha!! i am just amazed that someone (no names) hasn't come on here to say that the diving ISN'T world class, that it sucks. that we all must be newbies."

But now that you mentioned it the diving really does suck there. As you might remember we only got out to the atolls once and the bad conditions made for low vis and some surge. But with better conditions I could see that the diving could be much better at the atolls than we experienced. But any way you dive it the diving around AC will never be 'world class' the coral is not there and will not be for many many years to come.

"hmmmm. are they mellowing in their old age???"

Not really, just not the time or the anger anymore. I just stop in now and then and
check out a few threads that catches my eye. And since this was titled 'Underwater Video' I checked it out, as I do like to take underwater photos. I guess you folks are still a little POed as I am still showing up in your post. hehehe

On another note, I was wondering since it's the windy season in BZ in April when we were there, does anyone know what the weather in Utila and Roatan are like in June? We will be going there for two wks.

Flame on...

OH, one more comment. I always did wonder why so many people defended the diving in AC, but in thier next breath admited they do not even dive. I guess they read to many 'Skin Diving' mags...