ABSOLUTELY

BULL SHARKS are actually the most dangerous sharks and responsible for more attacks on man that the GREAT WHITE shark.

I have had the privalege of diving with both species on many occasions and both are itimidating but absolutely a dream to be in the same vicinity with.

The problem with BULL sharks is they feed in SHALLOW WATER MURKY WATER AND IN THE SURF making visability very bad and while they feed on fish in the surf they occasionally make the mistake of a human calf as a fish due to BAD VISABILITY and this where the problem lies.

I can GUARANTEE you a BULL shark will not attack if its vision is not impaired (and no spearfishing activity)and it is fact that most shark attacks are not lethal because the shark comes back time after time to attack again but because the victim suffers from trauma and shock and loss of blood from the initial bite not because the sharks returns time and time again to finish them off.

The shark quickly realizes its mistake and does not normally attack again as we are generally deemed to taste rather bad for sharks.

You have to understand it is us that is encroaching on there feeding grounds that have been theirs for thousands of years and we continually to encroach more and more on there territory and we wonder why we have shark attacks.

But in a positive light or negative whichever way you look at it SHARK attacks are the lowest they have been for years and you are more likely to be struck by lightening that to be attacked by a shark.

SHARKS are awesome creatures, as anyone that has dove with them will tell you, but of course I can understand the sceptesism (ok spelling is wrong feel free to correct me) of the lay person that does not dive and merely believes everything they read in the news papers or the movie JAWS but sharks are extremely important in the delicate balance of the ecosystem and we have to understand that as we humans continually expand and encroach on the territory of the wildlife of the world we have to accept the inevitablity of clashes from time to time and this is NOT THE ANIMALS fault they are merley doing what it is they were designed to do.

Dive safe

Gaz