I tried to book through [#%!] two weeks ago. The reservation went through and [#%!] debited my down payment through PayPal but I didn't receive a confirmation from Maya Island so I emailed them. Here's the reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Ms. M*****,

I regret to inform you that the Belize Discounts website is down and as such, we no longer process bookings originating from them.

I have checked the database, and indeed, no such booking exists in the system. My best recommendation in this case would be to either visit our website http://www.mayaislandair.com/ again and book directly online, or request the same via this conduct by providing us with the particulars (names/ages, flight dates and times) along with a credit card data (including the 3 or 4-digut security code) so that we can book the reservation for you, after which a confirmation e-mail (also your e-ticket) would be sent to you and the aforementioned data destroyed. To check in, all you will need are your names and the confirmation number.

Please feel free to contact us in the event that you should require additional information/assistance.

Regards,

Saida E. Espat
Reservations & Marketing Manager
Maya Island Air
Municipal Airport
Belize City, Belize, C.A.
Tel: (011-501) 223-1140 Ext. 252
Dir: (011-501) 223-0462
Fax: (011-501) 223-6070
www.mayaislandair.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After threatening [#%!] with contacting PayPal and MasterCard directly, they refunded my deposit without explanation.

Pedro1 has posted that he can get a 10% discount. PM him for the details.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.