As a land owner of one small property in Palm Bay Club since 1993 I represent just myself. But not to be selfish I am thinking also about all those like myself who bought land with glowing predictions that the roads and airport would soon be built. After several years the developers abandoned the project and while land in Panama and some other places boomed, our land in Palm Bay Club sat there and it looked like nothing was happening.

A couple of months ago, I started looking at the net and googled in Palm Bay Club. I was relieved to see that real estate developers were selling Palm Bay Club property and just a couple of weeks ago I discovered this forum because someone started a thread about Palm Bay Club. This thread I am now typing on in response to your question Jesse.

I created a new thread: ALL ABOUT PALM BAY CLUB in hopes of placing down the knowledge I had so others could benefit, but I hoped other land owners in Palm Bay Club would also post their questions and knowledge of what was happpening. I am hoping that by having a thread devoted to PALM BAY CLUB we all can benefit and many land owners in Palm Bay can finally find each other and exchange ideas.

Well, more than I could hope for has already happened. I found out about a new development that is going to bring 1000 more people closer to Palm Bay Club and I just found out about electricity being brought within five miles of Palm Bay Club.
Then the finale: Someone posted a web site ( http://palmbayclub.net ) devoted exclusively to Palm Bay Club. That really got me excited because I can see that Palm Bay Club is truly being looked after and is destined to be developed faster than some think.

Now, all we need to do is to wait for all the other land owners to find this forum and start posting their knowledge on this thread also. I am hoping to bring about the development of Palm Bay Club sooner than later so I see my own property gain in value and the property of the other lot owners who like me have waited for 15 years.

I am also interested in possibly building on my property. Just being on this forum has gotten me interested and has given me more knowledge about what to do. I am even thinking about visiting the property by way of Cancun in the near future.

Hope I can help anyone who needs it, ELDORADO-777