Okay, it's been a long time since a post but I can't resist this one. My wife has dived with ADM over 250 times in the last 8 years so we are not standing on the sidelines without a clue to the participants.

In my humble opinion the crew on the Melanie (if that still is the tag) did the most remarkable job possible in saving the lives of their clients before considering their own. This was an accident involving a watercraft and we have seen plenty of those in Belize that last 13 years or so. Several have had very tragic endings.

Knowing San Pedro and ADM as well as we do it seems to me that everything possible was done to accomodate the customers lives without the afore mentioned tragic results. That having been said, to whine about not being properly fawned over when returned safe and sound from an incredilble life threatening accident seems to be trivial at the least.

In light of the fact that ADM had lost it's main asset, while focusing on protecting the lives of their clients and employees whom were at great peril, speaks more for the professionalism and dedication of these people than neglecting to grovel for forgiveness over something that had no control over.

I'm sure that the original poster might reconsider after a few good nights sleep.

Bombs away as usual. SP next week.

CC