Coral Cable have had some serious software issues and I had no internet at all later last week. They supposedly upgraded their software on Saturday and assured me that performance should be both better and more stable. Yet yesterday evening I again lost it for about 5 minutes.

I'm using their 128mb service, and most of the time use a wireless router. I've just run the Speedtest ping test and have a rather strange result - 93kbps download, 320 kbps upload! I selected a server in Mexico City as being close to Belize (I'm told distance can make a big difference).

Probably the odd result is because I'm using a VPN, which incidentally appears to be located in Chicago. I'll disable it and run the test again..... This time it selected a server in the Yucatan, and delivered 133/107. Equally odd for a 128kbps service, but at least it's the right way round. And quite respectable. Now if they can resolve the inconsistency.....

I am (of course, Cindy) near to Pedro's Inn.

Just re-enabled the VPN and ran the test again. It again chose the Yucatan server. Result 88/258. I don't understand - I just confirmed that I AM on the 128kbps service.