Nobody shows up at these meetings because they realize they're not in control. Permits are granted by those in power who are eager to take money into their pocket and sell out their own community. Think of the politicians last election who were giving away property for votes, or paying for travel to get people to vote in their districts. Another evidence, the dredging that was done in front of Belize Yacht Club. Works begun, destruction caused for months, and then it was revealed they had no permits and was shut down. How did they get to operate in the first place. Another example, Sands Villas dumping rubbish for many months as fill which was not only unsightly, but will be a detriment to anyone that buys there as the area settles. People are getting away with what they are allowed to get away with, and it's also at the hands of people paid to turn their backs. I think it's called corruption where I come from.

Permits are granted by those in power taking money?????????

......corruption????????????

WOW, I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda, Warren and MR Grand Master of _ _ _ will you guys please step in and straighten up this obviously mislead and misinformed chap.

Don't forget to call him a "coward", don't forget to say "we don't need people like you here", please don't leave out "just stay home". And best of all PLEASE don't forget to tell him he's acting like he thinks he's GOD for having and expressing an opinion that may not coincide with yours.

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 09/02/08 11:43 AM.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918