I am with Peter on this one, as I have seen them go both ways at Goldson before. One time I saw them holding the Taca flight going south, because Miss Belize was running late (she came running into the airport as you heard the jet screaming down the runway, very upset)and another time a person that I know first hand was denied boarding going to the US, because she arrived at the airport counter an hour and fifteen minutes before her flight (took longer than normal to get bags off the puddle jumper) and by the time they got through the line it was under an hour.

I have walked up to the counter twenty minutes before a flight to the US and gotten on, so it is a total crap shoot and I guess that it just depends on which way the wind is blowing.

As far as tropic (this was a couple years ago before fuel skyrocketed), I have seen them pullout another small plane and send it out if they were overbooked on the caravan (generally a much smaller Cessna 172 or the like, I know I was on it to Goldson)

Last edited by D.O.A.; 03/11/10 09:07 AM.