Waterbug, I've stayed at Sunbreeze before. Very, very nice. A little higher priced (at least for me...not much into spending my money on a place to lay my head). Not sure if budget your thing or not. Everyone raves about Seven Seas. They're offering 30% off if you book with them on line ($66.50 plus tax for 2 adults/nt). I was going to stay there (going in June) but stumbled across Hotel del Rio. Very low key (from what I hear). I'm all about being "off the beaten path". Couple people responded with good things to stay. Very affordable ($340 for 2 adults for 8 nights! - Cabana Chica). The accomodations are separate thatched huts on the beach. No air-conditioning, though. Lots of windows and ceiling fans. Seemed kind of unique to me. Not your ordinary place to stay. I've been Emailing Marka & Dan there for a week or 2. Very responsive. There's great info on all the lodgings at ambergriscaye.com (click Lodgings and Travel Hints). You can also use the Search option on the message board on key words. That's how I found a lot of the info from people on things I was interested in. Good luck! Have a great trip! I know I will!