KLC,
I would accept that as an axiom. But, you know what they say - if something is too good to be true, it usually is. That's why we were looking for some feedback here to determine if this package is too good to be true or not.

I can find feedback on every place coming up in these packages except this one place. For it, all we have to go on is the website mentioned above and relying on that is a bit like going to a Ford dealer and asking them what they think of a Ford - not to mention a Chevy.

This place is THAT much lower than everything else. All the others are within about $100 of each other (Mata had our vote till this came up).

I can think of a lot of things to use that $350 for starting with more beer. Then there's more beer and in third place is more beer. The flip side is if this place is a nightmare then it's worth spending the extra $350.

So, anything - at all - good, bad, or indifferent will help us determine is this too good to be true. Oh, and if it is REAL, drinks CAN be on us for anyone that helps solve this mystery.

Gonzo
Merriam-Webster: "gonzo" = freewheeling or unconventional especially to the point of outrageousness.

Gonzo
Webster: "gonzo" = freewheeling or unconventional especially to the point of outrageousness