Had another wonderful week in San Pedro! Got home last night, and have not yet lost the lovely relaxed feeling! Of course, also have not lost the desire to return immediately!!

I just wanted to mention a couple of fun things we did while there last week...First, we did the Caye Caulker catamaran/snorkel trip with Hustler. We had a great group on the boat and Vince and Stephen were a fantastic crew!! Also made wonderful rum punch!!

A couple of days later, we did the Altun Ha tour with Seaduced -- our guide was Herman. I would highly recommend this tour --- even though the ruin itself is not as spectacular as some of the other ruins. We had a terrific time, and Herman is from the area and really knows a lot about it. He pointed out lots of trees, flowers, fruits and animals along the way. When one of us spotted dolphins on the way to the river, he went back to where they were and they performed for us! We all got great pictures! Also, the Maruba Jungle Spa is a lovely place to relax and cool off after climbing temples at Altun Ha!

Two months ago when papaflo and I went alone, we did almost nothing...just relaxed and drank and soaked up the sun and the local ambiance. I was really happy that we did a couple of tours this time! I only wish that we could have stayed a month instead of a week...or better yet, I wish we could just stay forever!

Thank you San Pedro, all the Belizean people we met, all the people we met through this board who were in AC with us, and all the rest of the wonderful people on this board that we have not yet met! Carla

Peace,
Carla