Hi everyone, my name is Deona Pilgrim. I am a law abiding Belizean businesswoman and an active member of San Pedro Lions Club. I am a single parent of two teenagers and have been living and serving my community San Pedro for the last 22 years.

I am now on my fourth year of business as the owner of the Mojito Bar & Grill,which won first place in last year's Lobster Fest Competition.

As well, I am the new owner of "Pilgrim's Rum Bar" formerly "Lifes A Beach Bar". In light of negative comments that were posted in reference to this location:
Kindly be reminded, I am a resident of this island for 22 years, I am knowledgeable of who the riff raff crowds are and in no way will I be tolerating any illegal or criminal activities to prosper within the limitations of any business location I run. I cater to a different type of clientele. I also have a good working relationship with the San Pedro Police Department. It is my intent to create a safe and clean business environment for all to enjoy.

"Pilgrim's Rum Bar" will be having our Grand Opening
This Friday, April 15,2011
With Happy Hours from 5pm - 12midnite,
Music by DJ Debbie,
Free Tamales Boca and Chips & Dips!
Two for one Infused Liquors and Liqueurs & Local Rum
as well as Bucket Beers 6 for $20.00BZ
Come try our newly infused selections, our very own recipes:
"Belizean Irish Cream "
"Key Lime Pie Cocktail"
"Coconut Dream Pie Colada"
"Pilgrim's Punch" (Four Spice Infused Rum)
"Naked Mojito" (Mint Infused Rum)
"Tropical Rum Runner" (Fruit Infused Rum)
"Creole Sangria" (Hibiscus Infused Rum)
"Cucumber Melon Infused Vodka Cooler"
"Garlic Habanera Infused Vodka Bloody Mary"
and our "Cinnamon Infused Vodka Cappuccino"

We make our own infused rums and vodkas, as well as liqueurs and carry a large assortment of over 50 local and imported rums..Please feel free to check us out on facebook at Pilgrim's Rum Bar or come on down and have a drink with us....Cheers!