Originally Posted by Diane Campbell
The presently used narrow track behind the first and second row lots at Mata Grande runs on the designated and surveyed road. The current path is far narrower than the surveyed 40 feet of width, but the property markers are clear and the maps are clear and have been so for a really long time (more than 20 years). When the neighbors had this stretch of track opened, they had the dozer follow the survey.
I am told that the eventual "trunk road" is to be behind the next row(s) of lots, where the power lines are. Looks to me like it would take a bit of stump-digging to make that area passable, but the land is solid and dry there, so it can be done. Perhaps the TB is planning to open that? Could make more sense to develop the intended straight shot up....... rather than open the inner road and then have to go back and do the "real" one?

I agree, from what I have been told this is the plan, the work on the beach is just a clean up and done to allow the visitors expected for Easter to have access to beaches and resorts further North. I understand that eventually all the roads and easements will be opened and all property lines inspected to ensure that no public/government land has been built on or closed by property owners, this includes ALL beach areas which does not belong to anyone who brought beach front property.

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
A bullet fired,cannot be called back.
A.C.G.C.