What brand new venture? The scooters or the business in general?

Being the competition and owner of Island Internet cafe I went in to check it out a few weeks ago. Their setup is a Linksys router or access point with a few laptops and a payphone system. Looks like they have incorporated a phone card system for that unless they are selling BTL cards.

Looks like they sell a lot of other knickknacky sorts of things too. It is not called Island Internet, it is called Caffe Latte.

Their site is ok, certainly better than mine at the moment, since I have spent exactly zero seconds on it so far. Their services menu item shows that they also provide conferencing capabilites.

By the way, wireless (wifi) is coming to II soon. The router is actually already there, just has wireless disabled until I get the security aspects in place. I could just turn it on now, but configuration for walk-in laptops requires a better and proper solution. Stay tuned if interested....

If anyone is looking for a beer while they surf they should either check out my place just around the corner, or Steve's place (Coconet Cafe) in town. We are the only cafes with a liquor license. At this point, Steve's is the only place with a full bar if you are looking for more than a rum punch.

Happy surfing everybody smile