Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
oh, I am confused then, cause I do not see where valentina said she did not have a dive buddy, cause she went with the DM from Patojos and she wrote "ke, I have gone diving alone with Amigos before, np" so I assumed this was to me?
Correct me if I have missed something please. Thanks

ke - I was referring to the previous post and I think you mentioned it before. i swear there is no big brother thing going on! lol!!!!

ok, now I am just more confused than before about the thread. ???

S
S
ke: Relax and enjoy your time in Belize. Theres lots to do besides hovering on this message board. Have fun!!!

valentina mentioned she went diving alone/found a dive buddy at shop. i also went diving alone with another other dive shop. i was just offering up another recomendation on a good experience. i addressed you because you posed the question about diving. perhaps i shouldn't have answered since you weren't asking me. i didn't mean to confuse or make you feel uncomfortable....my apologies

thanks Jesse... smile I am having a blast, lots of fun. I do get on the board and read it whenever I am checking email, which is each day!

and gwennan, you did not make me feel uncomfortable. The confusion I now see where it came from...I asked who she dove with but simply because I was just curious who she dove with smile
I live here and I now realize you were giving me advice on who you dove with, where I was curious to know where people had good experiences. Got it all now! smile

I love Amigos!!

:p We know that ke, you have told us over and over again! smile

ok, was just commenting as she mentioned she dove with them. I have not mentioned nor recommended Amigos since before my trip in May. Been several months and just a responce to her bringing them up.

it's all good!! smile i am going through diving withdrawl at the moment! 7 more days for me, pending i get over this flu! if only i were heading to SP to do it!! hopefully it won't be long before i hit the waters there!

OP Offline
I am personally going to spank all of you if you don't behave! lol. I meant that in a sweet way!
Maybe we all need to start a little group/club for women traveling alone and diving so they can have automatic buddies?????

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.