Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
hey loansum..we got $420.00 per
seattle to denver denver to cancun with only a 30 min layover in denver

We'll be there October 6-14, staying at Exotic Caye. Actually, my Birthday is the 10th, Monday, and we'll be at Crazy Canucks taht night.

Honey, set me straight, you're flying from Seattle to Denver, Denver to Cancun, and then Cancun to Belize? What airline? What is the round trip cost?

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
loansum...from Cancun we are going to Tulum then Xcalax ..then busing to Belize and then bus back to Cancun. round trip Seattle to Cancun $420.00 with 1 stop in Denver with 30 min layover....not bad!
Did you get a better deal!!! : eek

We'll be in town from the 14th -21st. Turnin' 45 on the 18th and can't think of a better place to do it!!!!!

What a youngster. I'm celebrating my 60th when we visit the first few weeks of October.
Honey, that sounds like a lot of traveling. How long does it take to from the time you leave Seattle to the time you set foot on AC?! I just want to get to AC the fastest way possible so as not to waste precious time that could be spent on the Island.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
B
B
We will get there about Oct 4 on a one way ticket. We are moving to AC and we are going to buy a condo or build.

Bill Ford - you are kidding, right? They won't let you in without a return ticket. (Doesn't mean you have to use it! wink but you have to have it unless you are a resident already )

S
S
Since when did they start checking on that?

Never been asked for a return either Jesse, but I gotta wonder about this....

a one way ticket is a sure way to get US Homeland Security looking at you......it's a guaranteed way to have those airport security guys & gals crawling all over you.

Barb (or any other of you TA'a out there)....aren't the airlines required to confirm compliance with destination country guidelines for entry? And are they not also required to report one-way ticket purchases?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 169 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.