Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
P
P
Denny - for the 300 car drive-in, is it just movies? Otherwise, the girls will have trouble roller skating through the sand with their food trays. (And, don't forget, there won't be much privacy 'making out' in a golf cart)

wow pianoperson... you have put a lot of thought into this project. A lot more than I have... I obviously have to rethink a few items here. eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Corona Steve:
What, no new word concerning 300 resort
Is it dead, or what.
Discussion, that is.
it moved here

http://www.belizeforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000596

C
C
Also, nice to see someone working hard, and see the dream work out.
I think he is real, and good luck to him.
Wish he kept looking at Ac, sorry some of you chased him away.

I certainly hope you guys chased him away.

What a horrbile idea.

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
At least he has dropped the monorail idea. Now he just wants to use up the manatee breeding grounds, like scuba divers to the reef.

K I S S
KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!
The simple life of San Pedro, AC and Belize is what attracted us all to the island and country. If we want 300 room hotels and other franchise we would travel to Cancun or just stay at home in the USA. I'm still upset that the two man pulled ferry/barge has been replaced by a bridge.

ArtZ SmartZ
Not wishing to stir the pot, believe me, but when I see posts such as that of Kris, it makes me often wonder if those are simply regurgitated words of those who had found AC when there was only a handful of hotels, a couple bars...... confused

Sure, we all want things to be familiar. I refuse to say "stay the same", because if that were true, we'd all still be in caves trying to make fire. I'm not jumping on Corona Steve's bandwagon by any stretch of your imagination, just making an observation.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
L
L
This thread is hilarious and I am bored at work. In addition to the monorail in the non-existent jungle, the car wash, the international airport, etc., I was thinking about building an underwater tube with a rapid transit train that runs from Belize City over to AC - one like they have in the Bay Area.

hell LM, why not go all the way & build it from Houston?? or for those of you on the left coast, a bullet train onland,or..or...or....somebody call Richard Branson and talk to him about a space shuttle complete with floating runways!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.