Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
G
OP Offline
G
Was it that hard, I did get all the answers I needed, and yes in one day I made some contacts. I sincerely thank you all.

Gypsy.. have you ever been to AC personally? or even to the country? The answer is however obvious when I read above in one of your statements that "it would be perhaps 1 mile long or something like that total, half a mile into the forest and back"

If you have ever been to the island you should know that there is NO forest on the caye.

Personally, I don't think this project is going to go anywhere. The town officials don't want it and neither do the residents and the vacationers who support the island wouldn't want the caye ruined ala Cancun.

So in short Gypsy... peddle this absurdity somewhere else. or have the company buy a caye and install it there. eek

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I don't know whether Gypsy is a troll, but I do know he's a fool and not worth wasting time over.

Trust me ,I was born at night but not last night .this is a duck ,walks ,like a duck quacks like a duck, well you know the rest ...trying to get a thing started ... I love to chat on the board with my friends ,and help new people with good ideas ,and questions, as we all love sanpedro . we may all not agree ,And at times we do not all agree ... but hello ,hello this is not the real deal...like said before ..this is ,well you know who.....he is ???? you boarders know the drill..,yes he is back..........................

Living The Dream Every Day!
Will you guys support mini golf and a kiddie train through the bush at my 3 room one star resort? I promise the windmill won't be taller than 10 ft. Also planning a McDonalds and Taco Bell/Pizza Hut on the north side for residents and vacationers. WITH golf cart drive thru windows!

S
S
we already have mini-golf, pizza, tacos and a windmill...and lots of one-star resorts.

G
OP Offline
G
A 'fool', a 'troll'... the legendary niceness of Ambergris people is flagrant here. Why are you people so angry... for the sake of conversation and finding some answers, I thought of coming to you first, you don't have to crucify me for getting info and asking questions. And I'm getting that the trees are not trees but bushes, (couldn't really tell from the aerial footage we looked at from the lagoon area.) Believe in me.. or not... that we invest in Ambergris, at Stone Crab Point or Stan Creek, it is still to be determine, but one thing I can tell already: judging the speed that 30 plus responses came in on my posting, all within less than a day, it is quite obvious that Ambergris could use some new activities... You people are living in a post card... and have that much time to waste on computer ???... And considering the trivialities and most of the subject posted on your board, looks to me like you could really use something new to do... but what do I know.... I'm just a 'fool' and an outsider, right... like most of you were at one point...

G
OP Offline
G
And Capt Jeff, you don't know me anymore than I know you...

[Linked Image]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Gypsy if I am wrong about who you are ,sorry .and good luck to ya....but,still have a real good feeling about the duck and the real deal ..... And your right you you do not know me anymore then I know you .but I do know enough to invest right, work hard ,build many good relationships ,save gazillions$$$ of dollars and smart enough enough to know whats hot or not .which is why I can sit on my butt and do nothing and talk about my condo in ambergris caye , the people I love there !and have lots of time and money to travel first class around the world , and help people live the dream..........

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.