Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
Amigos del Mar!

AMIGOS!! AMIGOS!! AMIGOS!!
They will pick you up right off Ramones pier, they will also store & clean your gear if you don't want to haul it back & forth.

oh no, here we go again! J DOG, do you get scolded by boarder ssince you think they are the best too? wink

Moss, you look like an old time member, I don't remember you on our discussions of which shop is the best before but glad to see you agree wink I think nearly every shop is good, I don't have anything bad to say about any others I have been with.

but only some are exceptional. Happy New Year.

M
M
"so if the price is the same"

I don't sky dive, but if I did, I wouldn't see what kind of bargain I could find in a parachute packer. Some things shouldn't be price-shopped.

Kra-Z-K, I don't get in on every discussion.

I am confused, why the bitterness. I wrote "I have heard GOOD things about Ramon's so if the`price is the same and it is more convient to schedule dives for you, just go with them"

TRANSLATION= IF THE PRICE IS THE SAME(NEVER SAID SHOP FOR THE BEST PRICE) I SAID IT MAKES SENSE FOR CONVIENCE TO USE THEM!!! BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS FROM MANY ABOUT THEM!!!

OTHERWISE I LIKE AMIGOS THE BEST AS FAR AS MY PERSONAL ADVICE.

calm down. let's get along this new year Moss! When I was talking to you I was glad you like Amigos too and was saying glad you agreed! NOT looking to argue. ok?

S
S
We dove with Chuck and Robbie's and they were awesome! The price was right, the guys were terrific, and they run a small operation so you do not feel like a minnow in a huge school of fish!!! BTW-Try Chuck's new restraunt MANGO's

A
A
We dove with Ramons the past 2 years and wil be there again in March. There are 2 or 3 very fine operators in San Pedro and Ramons is certainly one of them. DMs will go way out of their way to accomidate any individual needs. You can't go wrong. Say hello to Touriano for us.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
On my way to the UK for a couple of weeks, I log on and find a new dive center that advertises as its staff three people who when I left SP a few days ago worked for me. And the owner is a person I thought was a friend who was diving with us until the new year. I never cease to be amazed at the wide range of ethics and morals people have. And the naivety of people who would work for such a person, not thinking how he will behave towards them if things don't go swimmingly (ie. profitably).

S
spl Offline
S
I don't get it, so they left protech why

that's almost hard to believe, that anyone could be that cowardly and disloyal. I suppose if that is the type of person you were dealing with, then one could surmise that you are better off without them, but still a rather disheartening and shocking turn of events. I'm sorry this happened while you are away. I hope that everything works out for you, Pedro.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.