Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Barb can take care of booking your side trips (fishing, snorkeling, etc)

www.barbsbelize.com

Again, just from my experience, she was great to work with and the whole trip went like clockwork.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
distinction without a difference to me - but everyone has their preferences - I much prefer the pools at BB for swimming/floating over either mata'a pool or even the ocean - again everyone has theirs wink

Before booking with someone do some research yourself - you have plenty of time. Start by looking at the lodging section on this site - there are plenty of options.
I've been 4 times in the past 2 years. 1st time Banana Beach, 2nd The Cloisters, 3rd Exotic Caye the 4th Mainland - Riverside Villa @ Five Sisters Lodge & on AC Victoria House.
I'm so glad we did the mainland on our last trip - we had no idea what we were missing out on - but San Pedro is so much fun and we have made many friends there.
I loved Banana Beach - great staff, rooms (kitchen), on site tour office(Monkey Business) and restuarant. Small but beautiful beach, 2 pools. Very recommended on this board.
The Cloisters is north of the cut. Nice condo with kitchen - a/c only in bedroom - no pool or restuarant - but neat places close by.
Exotic Caye - Nice beach, stayed in small but nice unit - but we weren't there much. Krazy Kanooks Bar on property - what a hoot! Above ground pool, small restuarant on site - closer to town so you have many options within walking distance.
Victoria House has a very nice property, is the most pricey of all the places we stayed and the fartherest south. I was not impressed with the Casita - found it small and hot. Perhaps a regular room would have been better (but honestly after Riverside Villa anything would have been a let down). I would have liked to have spent more time just relaxing by their pool - it was very nice. Staff was nice. Complementary bikes.
Your budget may or may not work depending on how much you eat out and where, how much you drink and how much you play. But you are going during the slow season. Banana Beach offers some really good deals that time of year.
Wow! did I just write all of that laugh laugh

Time flys - have fun!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.