Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
glad it wasn't just me Rhonda. His wife was there too with all of us, just to clarify. It was only his mind that misbehaved.

F
F
You got lucky, I read your Casa Pic thread. We invited her out with us for drinks and she declined. Said she had a guy and we couldn't do anything to get her to go out. Good looking girl. Hot. Hope her friend convinces her to go next time we are in town.

Make sure she rides in the back of the boat for the smoothest ride possible!! :p

OP Offline
booked an all day boat charter with ocean adventures for saturday.. that way the boat ride is slow and easy and doesn't shake junior up too much.. we'll relax, snorkel a bit ( if she wants to ) shop in CC and have lunch at rasta pasta.

my side mission is to try to find walter castillo while we're on CC and see if I can get a better deal on one of his paintings.

I said before money was no object... I'm not sure what's worse.. paying out the wazoo... or having an unhappy wife. I think I'll eat this one and just enjoy the peace and quiet that is a happy pregnant lady.

thanks for all the suggestions. you rule clover.

When we bought our Walter Castillo his wife was working at the gallery and gave us a deal. Well worth the money and really not that expensive. It is one of our most beloved possessions now. mobunny cool

[Linked Image]

Fabulous!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
wow.. that's exactly the type of painting i'm looking for.. .would you mind telling me where to find his studio?

thanks

todd

Isn't it across from Tropic Air? I've been in once.

M
M
Yeah, you must be from Philly. LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE, for heaven's sake. You are all over the poor thing like . . . well, you know.

/haul yer ass and give her a break

OP Offline
I'm definitely from philly.

I tried to leave her alone, but like a bad penny she keeps coming back.

back to the topic..

I heard that walter and his girlfriend/SO have a studio setup on Caye Caulker near an "italian restaurant"... I'll be looking there tomorrow.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.