Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
It's all a game of chance smile

If each person waited till the last hour you'd still have the long line.
I was only trying to help since I was just there in February. May also depend on the airlines, who knows confused

What ever you choose to do.....go and ENJOY your trip and be prepared for at least a stop to see Jet and trickle in and out of the shops while waiting for your return HOME eek wink

NY,

My husband just returned from SP on Monday. We go down a few times each year. He had so many rum punches at Jets he went shopping and bought me a bunch of books about Belize written by anthropologists. Although they were a bit dry and academic, I really enjoyed them.

What an inspiration Jet can be!

OP Offline
Now I am really torn!!! I really hate to sit in the airport and wait around and it seems we waited for a bit of time last year!!! I will wait to see other coments (if any!!) and go from there!!! Just can't wait to get there as its been a really busy winter, my Dad was dx with Lung Ca and was really sick so we didn't know if we were going to get to SP this year but things are going pretty good right now.

Thanks everyone..........
Christie laugh

Christie,

I have been to Belize 9 times. My personal stats are:

6 times - 2 hours was excessive
2 times - 2 hours was necessary
1 time - A Tropic Air plane was stuck on the runway with a flat tire and the Continental plane couldn't land. My flight left an hour or so late but we had friends with us and didn't notice cuz we were drinking rum punch at Jets. I stayed in Houston for a night courtesy of Continental Airlines and flew on to Minneapolis in the morning.

Don't forget the great restaurant upstairs! Especially if you won't be getting much to eat until you get home who knows when. The food is good, reasonable, and Belikins readily available. Also, for those like us who need it, an outdoor observation deck that allows smoking. Check it out!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,475
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.