Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thank you.

Chris
Thanks so much! I will be down in 2 days, and the music is puttin' me in the mood!

I was planning on stopping in to meet you and your wife. Diane of Dianeandgreg told me to stop by.

cant wait!
lara

I have been trying all day and still blocked. let us know when we can download.

Beachy Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, I put it back up, just PM me if you are interested. Simon, your copy is at Pampered Paws.
Please note, I put these together so people can hear new artists, support them by buying the CDs while you are here or at amazon.com smile smile smile
See ya'll, gotta go to work.
Chris
Casa Picasso

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Took a bit but figured out how to add the collection to the IPod - Thanks again, Chris! Where on the island do we look for some of these?

hi law..i couldn't get them to download onto my IPOD? They are in my ITUNES, but won't go on the IPOD. This happens with certain CD's and I assumed they were "protected" somehow so that I have to buy them from ITUNES. I have the 'old' IPOD Mini. Do you have any suggestions how I could do this?
Thanks Chris for this great collection:-)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi catdog!
Here's what I did - I saved the collection to my computer - then when I opened it, it automatically opened in ITunes. I then imported and that saved it in ITunes, then I updated my Nano. Don't know if that will work for you - Oh, have you updated ITunes lately? - I had to do that as well before I could import this collection. Good luck - let me know!

I'll try again when i get home from work tonight. I did the update..maybe has something to do with the Mini vs the Nano? We'll see and I'll let you know! THANX

Beachy Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by lawcucui:
Where on the island do we look for some of these?
The best place to check out Belize music is at http://stonetreerecords.com/welcome/to_stonetree.php take a look and a listen, you'll be astounded at the sounds of Belize! The other music, unfortunately, is not readily available for sale in SP, I generally patrol a number of blogs and sites for new stuff.

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks for the heads up! I've been to the stonetree site, though it's been a while - I'll take another look around and keep an eye out for stuff on Amazon as well. If you come across something special, please let me know!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.