Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chris -was there not an example of this when two women bought a small piece of land there-built a house on it,and then had (according to them) to sell at a loss back to the people they bought the land from as there was no way anyone would buy the house due to difficulties with title

I heard that too. If it's true (and I have heard nothing to the contrary) it's a very sad incident indeed especially when you consider how very easy it is in Belize to ensure that the property you want to buy has clear title that is ready to transfer to you before the seller even gets a penny of your money.

L
L
Sun & Sand, I'm sorry that they are building in front of you, It's like they could have built around your view and made everyone happy!

Thanks for the kind words,Lacysisland, but I'm not too unhappy. Our unit is on the very end, and we are on the third floor. According to the plat, our view is looking directly down the property line, and it's doubtfull that the buildings would be put on this line. But, if they do, I still have a wonderful view of the lagoon, and the sunsets are spectacular. And, even if this view is taken, I have but to walk across the road and I'm on the water. Not too shabby. I'm happy, feel so blessed, to have what I have where I have it.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
L
L
You have been blessed in SP with an address. Make the best of it no matter what the nay sayers say..You seem like a person who enjoys life, so .. your're where it's at..God Bless You !!

L
L
Sun & Sand , I also want to say congrats!! Way to go!! We could only wish for a place in paradise and it seems like you are there!!

Thanks Lacysisland. We aren't there full time yet, but are looking forward to the day that we can call SP our home. Thanks for your support. Sometimes we just have to decide not to sweat the small stuff, and I place the "nay sayers" on that level. As my daughter says, "I'm in my bubble, and no one can pop it!!"
Hope you get your piece of paradise, too.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
G
G
As to the construction preparation....

All you need to do is go across the street and see the rebar stuck in the ground that was placed by the surveyors about a month ago.

The rebar had plastic bags over them to let the parachuters avoid being impaled.

My information is that the construction should start about April 1st.

I think the rebar was from the road people. They were/are moving the road over a bit. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that is the explaination I received when I asked. I don't think anyone knows for sure yet, but when the building starts, we'll know for sure. In any event, I'm glad the parachuters survived the rebar. It was wonderful to sit on my veranda and watch them. What a sight.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
S
S
GBZ39 is correct,the rebar is the property line and all the lot's between Bob Jarlene and Coco Locos will be built on, some sooner some later

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.