Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
Originally posted by deacon+:
Speaking of bug spray any suggestions?
Actually, the new Cutter Advanced made with Picaridin works a lot better than Off Deep Woods. Actually works better than 100% deet too. I used that in Fiji, phenominal.

W
W
Originally posted by reaper:
Enjoy a rum punch(or 3!) poolside.
Forgot to tell them to meet Jet at the airport for their 1st Rum Punch...he definently is a character.

Agree with reaper & belikinbill on things to do,
Caye Caulker is only a 23 min. water taxi ride inside the reef,if you go, walk down to the split & have a cold one at the Lazy Lizard while you enjoy the fantastic view.
My choice for bug repellent is skin so soft, it even smells good.

Hi reefrider,

I highly suggest diving with Amigos Del Mar. Great crew. Great divmasters. They'll even rinse and store your gear each evening, so you don't have to shlep it back and forth!

You'll LOVE diving in Belize. Feel free to check out the pictures we took in November at http://www.angrypig.com/belize05/

And don't forget the sun screen.

S
Sal Offline
S
Do check out Amigos del Mar. After 16 years of visiting the island we wouldn't consider using anyone else. They are the best! Check out Cholos Sports Bar at the end of their dock if you want to party with the locals. Also a good place to rent your golf cart. Wild Willie's is a fun bar. All the restaurants are excellent, have yet to have a bad meal in San Pedro. Mangos is AWESOME. Elvie's is always great. Carambas is super. B.C.'s is fun, mainly tourists there and we prefer to hang with our San Pedro friends that we've made through the years. There isn't a bad place or thing about San Pedro except that it's too far from home.

Sal
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks everyone for all the great info, I am making a list to take with me so I don't forget.

Hey Scuba_Sue, I really like the pictures. Made me wish I was there already.

Thanks, Marc

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.