Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My apologies as well. Apparently I have no discipline. My comment would have been more appropriate in the Chat area - but sometimes I just can't resist temptation (and BB is a terrible influence on me.)

That said, riverkayak, I hope that when you've been here a bit longer, you will find all the banter more amusing - we're generally a pretty friendly lot. And Mike375, the bills are a little shorter lengthwise and a little taller. I'd listen to BB (I can't believe I just typed that) and be careful about carrying too much cash at once.

Bill, doubles are my specialty! laugh

OP Offline
BB and others, no offense taken. I'm bringing mainly travelers checks because I hate getting ripped off by the credit card companies with their rediculous charges just because you use their card out of the country. I just want to make sure that the currency I receive when I cash the checks, fits my wallet. It's only for the size, not the amount.

P.S. If any of you would have offended me, by this time you would have received a personal message or email letting you know that I've been offended, and umbrage has been taken. If you've received such a message, be afraid. Be very afraid. I know where you live, and where your children go to school. laugh laugh laugh

You just might want to check under your seats and table at BC's next Sunday...... eek :p laugh

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
How about a money clip? One size fits all.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
OP Offline
I don't care for money clips, because when it's taken out, you're flashing all the cash it's holding. A wallet keeps most of it out of sight of prying eyes.

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
DP - just out of curiosity how many Bills could I put in a money clip? (Only if you know, counsel does not want the witness to speculate...)

S
S
it depends...how large are the Bills..

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Our money will fit in your wallet, but don't try to squeeze in a Belize drivers license, tour guide license, social security card etc. HA!

Gee Law,

How many doubles can you do? confused

Oh, I have a big money clip that never seesm to have enough in it....must be those bar tabs I seem to need to cover wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
one persons banter is another persons communucation is another persons humor. we have lotsa contributors here. i'd rather have a good answer and much banter than unanswered questions or even just one good answer.

we all know each other pretty well overall, how to tweak one another, and we all seem to survive. i also get many many emails every day from folks who thank us for having this resource. and most enjoy the banter.

notice the question was answered within 20 minutes. pretty good i say.

[banter]
and mike, i'm afraid. laugh. very afraid. i have taken my kids out of school.
[/banter]

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.