Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#125843 08/07/06 06:40 PM
E
E
Bywarren, again, your words are carefully structed to not offend anyone. When I grow up, I would like to be just like you, except a lot younger and better looking.

#125844 08/07/06 06:56 PM
Ernie, normally you get three wishes if you find the Genie and rub her just right. So go for "younger, better looking and richer" if you find her and still think you have a rub or two left in you. :p

#125845 08/07/06 07:03 PM
E
E
One outta three aint too bad, at my age.

#125846 08/07/06 07:10 PM
I have also learned in my latter years that my physical attractiveness is not as important to some as my financial attractiveness. Unfortunatly, I used to have some money, but I spent most of it on women and whisky and the rest of it I wasted. wink

#125847 08/07/06 07:12 PM
E
E
Wiskey an' women sound like the right combination for a couple of old jar heads. Please do not waste anymore money on food and shelter !

#125848 08/08/06 01:30 PM
S
OP Offline
S
LET'S SEE FREE PIZZA,FREE BEER...payperview webcam..could they box on the way down skydiving,land in a go-cart,do a shot,race to the sand bowling,first strike wins..

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
#125849 08/08/06 02:27 PM
Okay Board Members the offer of a challenge is now accepted by myself.

This is my proposal which has yet to be agreed upon;

A two centre match of Pool, Poker and one other sport at Pedro's.

At The SandBar Bowling, Horseshoes and Say Pizza Discus.

The exact details to be finalized.

I want to see at least $5,000USD put up for charity,which is the end game after all. The SandBar will donate so much for each drink sold etc. as I expect to be done in return.

The police are quite happy to side line the events in the event of disputes which cannot be finalised by the competitors!

The press are prepared to market and assist in any way they can for the benefit of the community.

For Pedro, I do not know which charity he wants to represent, maybe Saga? He is in Mexico and as yet has not replied to my private e-mail sent yesterday.

I must emphasise that as far as I am concerned the charity is the cause and nothing else, period!

This is a very good cause for users of the board to help the Belizean community.

Pedro, I know can be very community conscious. Despite what others board member may think he can and is very charitable to right cause.

Just look what he did for the Fruit Lady! He has a very soft side to his personality when it chooses him. In fact in spite of our differences I do like him as a person in many ways.

Let others allow us both to benefit the community.

I wish to thank the masses of people who have sent me private e-mails in support of this event

Adam

#125850 08/08/06 08:16 PM
I see no replies have been posted, you were not so shy when you all 74 pax e-mailed me.

Wake up people I did respond and have done the right thing! Where are you now?

Do not make comments unless you can back them up! neither Peter or Myself would do, as you all know!

This is a charity event, so speak and confirm I know Peter would all call you ***** for daring the challenge but not behaving in the same way you talk.

I have done of the the ground work for the benefit of the comuntity before I answered,I and I will speak for Pedro in his abscence.

"I know he will do the Event, but please people do the right thing by both of us."

We are always prepared to speak when matters concern us both whether we agree or not.

Adam

#125851 08/08/06 08:26 PM
Adam, sorry to upset you. It was all in fun but I guess not for you. Again I applogise.

#125852 08/08/06 09:00 PM
Deacon,

In all good fun there may be a charitable side. Let me tell all of you that was not the comments I received personally.

Most people believed it was a chariable event worth donating to.

It is okay to me and I am sure Pedro, that the
"wossy" and other comments made were made with feeling and emotion.

We both have strong and charitable feelings and frankly I am disappointed by the boards response.

Many people are prepared to speak out and not put their money their mouth is.

That is something I am not prepared to do.

We have both big Balls and I have seen Pedro early morning and confirm this, albeit to fetch some room keys!

It would seem when the carrot is led, whimps appear. Wait until Peter returns, he will repond accordingly.

Board member beware you might actually find we are strong allies on this!

Adam

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 84 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.