Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OH GOD!! haha

so... is anyone on here going to be down for New Years and prepared to party for at least 2 days!?!?! If so... I know we can prob keep the party going and even possibly stretch it for 3 days... haha...

Sorry ida....me tinks me got inna da wrong conversation! No harm taken or given. laugh eek

.:.Kerri.:.Ania.:.

Look what u've done... u're scaring ppl off! haha... wink oh well... we'll find some other party doers!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Can't wait!

N
N
I'll be there with 15 of my friends...mix of guys and gals...most of us are SINGLE too!! Yee haw!

Belize NYE here we come!
OP Offline
We're scaring people off?? Can u not read that the post from Wyoming Carla was for u darlin'?!?!? Hahaha...nice try though;)

NYEBelize...where u guys stayin and how old are you & your friends??

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination....live & enjoy every moment....

~*~Ania~*~
Yeah, how old are your friends? and where are ya'll staying???

Can't find my plane...
N
N
Hey again!

The 16 of us range in age from 28-33 yrs old. Equal mix of guys/gals. The first part of our trip we are staying at The Tides Hotel (is this place ok?). We don't plan on being there much, so we just wanted something cheap. The second half will be spent at Blue Dolphin Beach House.
So, where do we hang for NYE?!?! We have Winnie Estelle booked for a booze cruise on NYE from 5:30-7:30 and then dinner reservations at 8:00 at Blue Water Grill. Where should we go after dinner?? We want to be with everyone else partying the night away! Let me know!

Belize NYE here we come!
OP Offline
Is there anything going on at Jaguar's or Wet Willie's that night??? I hope so...those are hands down the best clubs there!! Regardless...wherever we are I know it'll be a good time!!

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination....live & enjoy every moment....

~*~Ania~*~
I hear there are parties pretty much every where... so we might be able to bar hop all nite... wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.