Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Great Blog Site Josh. I can relate to some of them.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
B
B
I just want to know the best place to eat in Italy for Stewed chicken and rice-n-beans.

L
LJ Offline
L
It has been 2 years since I have been down,coming in January,but back then Pauly's Pizza was very good.Might I assume that they are no longer there?

lj pauly sold the place ,new first owner ,turned out to be a dud. ,did not know sh*t from shinola about pizza or people.But she sold to sherry now the new owner a sweet hard working lady and she has been doing the right thing , making changes!! Now she has changed the name to Pasta la Vista..They Will have pasta and pizza ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Beach boy Will have to try Pirates pizza ,when I take a ride north,Mark is a cool guy,where is it ???

Living The Dream Every Day!
I saw a sign for Pirates pizza a few weeks ago. We called the number on the sign but It seems they were not open yet. We will definitely try them next month. It will be nice to have pizza close to us up north. Jeff , I'm not exactly sure where they are, but a small sign with a phone number was next to our beach.

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
K
K
It is behind Coco Beach (between Essene Way and Belizean Shores)on the road. The phone number is 226-GOOD. Had two pizzas last night - they are good and very quick with delivery. The tomato basil is great. Mark has talked about having soft serve ice cream in the future - which would be great to have ice cream finally up north!!

Hey CaptJeff: Now I know why you keep coming back to San Pedro...for the Pizza?? Bill

Gone fishing!!
U
U
I also like Pirate's Pizza. It's a great finish to a long day of diving/fishing. Hanging out at our resort up north with a few belikins and some Great pizza from Pirates...delivered right to our door!
That's what I call "Living The Dream!"
UDW

Unda da Water-you play in Mark's band, work in his pizza business and live in the middle of town-just tell the truth it is easier

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.