Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#134655 03/16/01 08:56 AM
Nice pics jane...Frank is a lucky man...Have been following your posts. You are "all that"
no way you've had 3 kids. Thanks for the posts..you all make this board fun...
Mark

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
#134656 03/16/01 03:51 PM
M
M
Jane! Your pics are great! Are you sure you have kids????? You are very pretty and Frank is not so bad either. Ha,Ha! Please talk him in to coming to SP with you in June so we can hang out together with Debbie. We would have so much fun. I am 34 and will come with my California Surfer Dude Hubby. These days he loves Reefs more than Waves.

#134657 03/16/01 05:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
mc - bet you are a hottie yourself! yeah, frank is cute, and really smart. he just got LASIK done to his eyes, and now no longer needs glasses (even cuter!). i have prices for hotel/airfare in hand, and am going to write up a proposal, and see what he says. you & i are just about the same age, and would love to meet you two. frank dives, but i only snorkel. does hubby dive? would be great for him to have a cool buddy. how many years have you been living in the US? by the way, my sister lives in malibu, in the mountains. where r u? what do you 2 do for a living? just curious, as always!!

#134658 03/16/01 08:13 PM
M
M
Jane! We live in the hills behind Laguna Beach and I am the office manager for a Software Company (used to be travel agent). I have lived in the US 10 years now. Enough info? Will you book your trip now?

#134659 03/16/01 08:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
oh, now that i know that, i am coming for sure!! just kidding, you know i want to badly. tonite at dinner, i casually told frank you thought he was cute and that you'd be there with debbie. he smiled. thats a promising sign!

he also is in computers. he is an oracle/java data warehouse architecht. sorry i was so nosey. i am interested in what other people do, because i stay home all day. i was an office manager too, but in a doctors office, before i "retired". if i can tell f that interesting people will be there when i want to go, that might help too! he thinks we are a bunch of losers sitting on a message board all day...maybe he is right??? NO!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image]

#134660 03/16/01 09:47 PM
LOL LOL LOL
Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy gawd!
Dan thinks the same as Frank. Not about me that is... but does think everyone else on message boards/chat areas have to be losers with nothing else to do with their lives.
Tooo funny, since he is the one that actually found this board and turned Annie (my daughter) and I on to it.
I had never seen a message board before. To cool, ROTFLM"B"O a lot reading everything!
I wanted to join in but...? Finally I caved, my first was real weird, if you all remember it was during HK. The "bad man" ...... was doing some pretty bad stuff about SS. My heart just lost it and I "took a chance and actually "posted".
Now I can't stop...
I try to shut down before Dan gets home but that's usually when everyone gets on.
Well I do the best with my addiction.
Glad this thread will be gone tomorrow...

#134661 03/16/01 10:22 PM
You both are so funny and we have so much in common. Mark actually seems jealous of the time I spend talking to my friends. He has threatened to find his own cyber friend.... Male or female..... Hmmmmm.....It is addicting, but I've met so many interesting and funny people and don't know what I would do without them. Many times they "make my day". [Linked Image] All are intelligent, witty, sincere and charming. No "losers". We're all winners coz we found eachother!!!!!

Well Jane, it sounds like you have all your ducks in a row. I'm sending you a 4 leaf clover for good luck, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Also a prayer.....
"Dear God. Please encourage Frank to let Jane come and play. Amen" Think he listens to cyber prayers?????? LOL Cross your fingers munichchick, and use any good luck charms you may have. Have a good weekend.
Debbie

#134662 03/21/01 01:05 PM
D
D
Hi Jane and all.....yeah!!! finally some women in their 30's that will still go to a beach! I'm living in bbbrrrrrland.. (Colorado) but originally from Cali, and missing the water terribly! That is how I came across Belize/AG. I wanted a place to plant my chair in the water surrounded by beauty W/O tourists!! But I can't seem to find anyone who wants the same, and that can look past our bodies that now depend upon ....as Jane put it so well...'wires & spandex'!! I too do not care for nor do I have tan lines, and would love to know where to go to avoid these things [Linked Image] but also know that you need to respect others. If I'm to be so lucky as to get to visit, it would be great to meet anyone!!! ciao for now... diann

#134663 03/21/01 04:18 PM
I just want to know where all of these naked female sun tanners were when I worked there for 5 years??? lol

#134664 03/21/01 04:33 PM
M
M
I can't believe there are woman over 30 that don't go to the Beach anymore. Why??? First of all being in the 30th is not old and most certainly I don't feel or look old. I love the ocean, sun and beach and will crawel from my hammock across the beach to the ocean if I get that old even with major flaws and wrinkles. If people don't like how I look when I am an old lady they just have to deal with it because I will not stay away from the Beach because of age or looks. I have seen many older lady's enjoying the beach (yes even nude). So if there is some lady's that do not go to the beach after 30 anymore than that just leaves more space for us. Ha, Ha!!!

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.