Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
J
How much did the day trip to maruba cost and what was included? thanks

Also another little tidbit of info that you will need... no where on Ambergris do they sell cheesesteaks and they do not have kids in the street yelling: "yo ready, fresh pretzels!" lol

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
uh-oh!! a philly thread. hi todd. i am in my (ahem) 30's, in bucks county, formerly of montgomery co. where r u?

i agree, the sea grass is a non issue. i understand in many condos, if you request certain items like blenders, they can be supplied. ask tim, is my advice.

aint it cold and sh*tty out today??

No way Jane... it's 85 and sunny here... oh wait... you're talking about back home in the cold and freezing weather...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
f.u.!!!

it was beautiful here on monday. sunny, 75, shorts, gardening. the daffodils bloomed. then a huge thunderstorm rolled in. rainy & 50 today. brrr. i hear colorado got snow?

hi all.. don't worry, i'm not starting a philly thread... i rarely post to any message boards, but i've been following these boards since I booked the trip for myself and my 7 friends back in Feb.

ps.. not all philly people say "yo" and eat those nasty pretzels from the street.

Jane.. thanks for your post and i can definitely tell that you're in your (ahem) 30's ... tim from BB has already responded to me and given me the info that the seagrass is DEFINITELY a non issue and that BB has blenders available for you if you ask for them. Pss... i enjoyed your pics jane, do you have any of you participating in the mud wrestling bouts described above by AC Beachbum?

todd

D
D
jane... one of my fav flowers are daffodils..... lucky you!! yeppers..... we got snow allright!! i only had one door i could get out of this morning. the snow filled the whole area under my deck, so that when you opened the door to walk out, well, all you could see was a solid wall of snow!!! my deck on that side is 25 feet long, and so was the wall of snow!!! just ask over 40 pirate how happy i was.. i sent him pix and whining emails.. that is, until my laptop ran out of juice!! see, my power was off from 5.30 am to almost 6pm....at this point... who cares about seagrass and mosquito's!!!!! bring em on baby... cuz i'll take them anyday over this crap!!!! ok, i'll shut up ......

Oh Jane.... FU? I love it when you talk dirty! You'll be happy to know that it is pouring here right now... however, the rain should stop about 6AM and then hot and sunny rest of the day! Yippee!

J
J
Denny,
Where in TX. did you say you live?? We got that RAIN yesterday morn in Dallas..We've had plenty here lately but just wait ,We'll be begging for it in July & August..Beats the heck out of snow tho......Diann,is freezing her tanlines off in Colo. LOL.

JLS
I'm in Houston... well Bellaire which is a city inside the city of Houston. It's 9:30 AM and the rain has stopped and the sun is breaking thru the clouds. Gonna be a nice day.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 81 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.