Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#135991 05/13/01 04:44 PM
OP Offline
seems they had a play area for kids...2 stages...lots of cool stuff for sale....but there was ALOT of "herb" paraphenlia!!!Some really fancy "bongs" etc....Got me some stuff to decorate w/for when we move!!It was a really good time!!! Bands from all over the world!! Punta Girl...you sound like you should be one of our "clansmen" that go down at the same time!LOL Next trip Oct....maybe a quick one in July...strictly business....yea, right

#135992 05/13/01 07:05 PM
P
P
Rickcheri, I would love to be one of the clansmen. What is it about Belize that I am not able to shake? Well, dumb question, I know what it is, but why of all the places I have been too, has Belize affected me like it has? I cannot stop thinking about it ever. I think someone must have done some vodoo on me or something while I was there. I am obsessed with thoughts of SP and the people. My children are wondering if they will ever hear the music they like to listen to sometimes instead of just Punta Rebels every morning while they get ready to go to school. Hopefully, I will get them there someday soon, and they will have the spell cast on them too. Then they will understand why mommy acts as if she were abducted by aliens. [Linked Image]
They are really excited about going to the Bob Marley Festival whenever it gets to DC. That should get them in the mood for a trip to SP someday. I guess I better get ready to explain all the funky little "souveniers" they will have at the festival though. Time for the "talk" I guess. Ha ha ha!!!!
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#135993 05/13/01 07:27 PM
OP Offline
Punta- I don't know what it is..personally when i go to AC, I BELIEVE for me, it puts me closer, more connected, to God/my spirit. Seems i can "hear" him better....it reminds me that life is good, and people are good and there's so much beauty....People there know how to say "thank you" for the smallest of things...everything is slower, more important, smaller and it is known that large bodies of water (ocean!) pull bad energy, stress away from the body...it is just a "whole ocean of things" that effect./affect one...if you are lucky!!!

#135994 05/13/01 09:43 PM
I'm into it PRG..let me know..do you have my email?..if not..let me know..and Ditto what R&C said..I too am smitted...but I know why...
It's the Belikin...special extract..they put it in there to keep us coming back...Like the old Coke..hehe

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
#135995 05/14/01 01:17 AM
Punta Rebel Girl, I don't know what to tell you. It has been a year and 1/2 since I was there the first time. I play the Punta Rebels almost everyday. SP is always on my mind everyday. Of course, coming to the Board helps keep it there but it wouldn't matter. It's inside me now. Sometimes I think I must be crazy. It actually makes me feel better to know that there are others out there like me. Kind of like being in a 12 step program or something. Well, not like that I guess, we aren't trying to get better. :^) We're just trying to get back!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#135996 05/14/01 10:49 AM
P
P
Axeman, I don't think I have your email. I know I saw it on the board somewhere, but I am lazy so would you post it again? Here is mine.. [email protected]
As soon as I find out more info. I will let you know. Thanks. [Linked Image]

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#135997 05/14/01 10:00 PM
went on Further tour last year and saw Ziggy at least 10 times. If you ever get a chance to see him and the Melody Makers, you*ve got to do it. At least half the songs he does are Bobs, and although Ziggy does most of the vocals, he has a brother with him that when you close your eyes--you know its Bob up there. love, peace and happiness, mon==papa flo

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 84 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.