Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, I'm registered now. Anybody who's interested in learning more or hearing more about my wonderful time, my email address is [email protected]. Everybody have a great day and I've got to run and grab a kleenex.

P
P
Becky, it definitly sounds like you were touched by the Belize Magic Wand. It is so wonderful there, isn't it?
I will absolutely be going back, though I am not sure when. I imagine it will be April of next year. My best friend that I went with is a teacher, and when she has Spring Break, she goes on wonderful trips. So that is why we go in April, my kids are on spring break the same time as she is, and my husband stays home with them while I go away with Karin. We are definitly going back to Bleize next year. Christmas would be great, but that would have to be the present for our 4 boys, and since they are 3,5,8 and 10, they are still too young to appreciate a nice trip like that and no toys for Christmas. So...
Here is my email address, you can email me any time with any info about your trip.
[email protected]
Thanks.

Debbie, the Punta Girl
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
You guys are making me feel so good. I have been back here so sad. Feel free to email me at the [email protected]. The big air traffic controller in the sky must have put a spell on this island. My pictures are on their way and I posted some of my trip report. Everywhere we went people were laughing. I met so many people I will NEVER forget. Anyway, days 4-8 of my trip report are due soon. Is Paisano a hoot or what?

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey AC Beach Bum, I just sent you an email, so check it when you get a chance, it's nice meeting you all and I will email you also Punta Rebel Girl. Thanks for sharing in the spirit of AC.

HI BECKY!
We just got home, put the kids to bed, and look where I am... LOL on the board ALREADY.
Read your posts, and OH MY GAWD..., almost forgot about all your ENERGY! You are sooooo fun! Maggie hasn't stopped speaking of you! And actually, THANK YOU!!! for hanging with her, although Dan and I were so comfortable with you and she together, we drank way more than we should have! BOTH NIGHTS!!
I'll e-mail you soon.
GREAT MEETING YOU!
Sincerely,
Hope

LOL, Brought home the rum for Robert E, the Marie Sharps for Loie, and the sand for diann. Mon, I feel like a delivery service, TO and FROM Belize.

Oh and thanks Marty! "no problem"... at the airport!! YEA

Oh Hope!!!!
I am SO HAPPY that you and your family had such a good time. I was thinking of you. wish we could have combined our travel dates....another time maybe. Let us know all about it. Love to ya
Debbie

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hope, please don't thank me for spending time with your daughter. I should be thanking you. Your daughter (and others like her) teach us things everyday. That is the way I look at it. She has a beautiful heart and you can tell that she's loved. B.

M
M
magical place huh?.....I live in Boston and went to ac last Christmas and this Christmas and I am trying so hard to move there! Looking for a position at a resort. I am Totally in love with the island but more in love with the people.

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Good luck Mannix99, I must say after living in Jamaica for a while and deciding to never remove myself to another island, San Pedro made me think quite differently. But as I heard from a couple of people you have to do something there, like you said work for a resort or something because it would be really easy to live there and drink all day.

S
S
WOW, Becky! What a way to end a great trip, huh? Don't you wish you had a video of the whole thing and could play it over and over and over and.....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 75 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.