Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Gang!
While the best atmosphere for panty rippers very well may be in San Pedro, the best panty rippers are from Mr and Mrs Zeke's restaurant close to St. Augustine, FL! (the rice and beans are really good too!)
And my first stop when arriving on the island is Crazy Canucks for a Mango Tango!!!
Man, ya'll are making me want to run down to the island for a few days... Zeke's, are you guys about ready? Maybe in 2 weeks or so... Keep your fingers crossed! (I will have to work my schedule around the G. Tech game...)

My yellow Lab loves to eat panties but he does wait until they hit the floor.Then my wife and daughter complain??I just tell them go out into the back yard the next morning and reclaim.Just shift thru the crapo and get 'em.The panties are mostly intact.Makes for a colorful back yard.

Pirate,
Have you heard that Becky uses her panties as a flag on Italian gondolas? It's her hailing signal for coconut rum... LOL LOL LOL Thought a pirate would appreciate that......... [Linked Image]
Debbie

Seawings - GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Captain Zeke and Mrs. Zeke - can we meet up for dinner during Thanksgiving week in San Pedro, first pantyrippers are on me!!!

Debbie, LMAO over here in Chicago, I'm so glad I decided to go back to AC in November, can you see me running around trying to get my panties away from Kilimanjarowanker?

No but really, I wish we were all there at the same time for pantyripperssssssssssss!!!

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-29-2001).]

Glad to see a little life on the board again!!

Sandshaker...the She-Devil puts up with me because I spoil her rotten! I may be ornery, but I'm good to her!

Debbie...when a woman runs her panties up the flagpole, SHE CAN HAVE ANYTHING SHE WANTS!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! [Linked Image]

Ibanole & Becky....Becky, we will definitely be drinking at BC's on Thanksgiving and neither Mr. or Mrs. Zeke are slouches in that department....Ibanole, got my bags packed and will be meeting you in JAX for our trip to SP and yep me and Mrs. Zeke are psyched as all hell. Georgia Tech did not look good versus Syracuse the other day, but should prove a good indicator to what kind of season your Nole's are in for. I'll be rooting for ya' neighbor!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
M
M
Zeke,
Here you go. JONI makes the absolute best pantyripper in the USA. Not to mention her cheese cake.

I'd post the name of your restaraunt but I can't even say it much less spell it. Tell me what the name is and I'll practice.

I will say that your food was excellent, in particular, the coconut shrimp and the conch fritters. Of course they wouldn't have been the same without JONI's special cocktail sauce. Ok, Ok, the special that you had the night we were there was excellent too. Even if you did cook it. I think it was some kind of salmon/pasta dish. Melt in your mouth YUMMY. Last but not least, was the atmosphere of the place. Very relaxed, casual, and right on the water.

Can't wait for November.

M [Linked Image] M
Mark & Mary

P.S. You've got mail

Hey, guys. Last January, Shaggy at Fido's made me a Dirty Banana. Has anybody had that drink? I wish I knew what was in it. Delicious and very effecacious.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

They make great Dirty Banana's at Coconuts too! [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 92 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.