Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
C
Hey Ibanole
Have been wracking my brains as to what that name stood for. Finally got it... A Belize time blonde moment... This is a great way to keep in touch... When are you and Butch planning a return visit to paradise.. Look so forward to seeing you again..Hope all is well with y'all

C
C
Hey Justin
See what you got started here?? You have always been the inspiration behind Dad and I... We love you!!!!

Love
Mom

KC Offline
Vicky -- LOL. You are absolutely right. Belize time is....... "relative".

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
C
C
KC

Thank you for answering my question - I look forward to being on "Belize time" - three more days to go then we are out of here - yipppppeeeeeeee!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Canuckchick, Have a great time! Wish we were heading down now!
Crazy Canucks, Butch and I are heading down early January! We think of you guys often, and miss our little visits! We do enjoy your emails, so keep them coming!
Yes, I am a Seminole! I think Crazy Canucks should have an FSU banner hanging up... what do you think? (Don't ask my buddy Zeke about that...)
Cheerz,
Vicki
PS: tell Oliver and the guys hi from us.

H
H
Hello from a fellow Albertan! I was kind of surprised to read of small towns that I actual have heard of. I am a student in Lethbridge and I will be heading to Belize from Jan to mid April. I am looking forward to getting away from the cold Canadian winter. Let me know if the bar is a go and I will be sure to stop in. Take care, eh.

HandKK
Don't you have to say eh with a question mark?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
L
L
Canuckchick: Fairview! I've spent lots of time in that town. Ever hear of diamond exploration around there? Belize is a great way to thaw out after a winter in Alberta's north country. Pretty Peace River Country though. Tell us more about you and your family.

A
A
Hello

Another Canadian here, I grew up (age 9+)in London, Ontario and about 4 years ago lived in Calgary and just returned to London a year ago.
I've been reading this board for a while now, planning a trip next summer with the kids. Also,my husband & I are going on a cruise next month and stopping in @ Belize for a day, Dec.11. Dying to see it, planning on renting a car(anyone know a driver who could drive us around exploring)and driving around exploring. Hopefully stop in at the Blue Hole National Park.
Any other Canadians there then?
This board is a wonderful place to read all about Belize.
Also, I posted earlier that we wanted to bring some children's books and possibly school supplies down for some of the Maya schools, is there anybody that can help us with who we should give it to etc?
Thanks

HEY Ann Marie, you need a driver for around Belize city and out of the city? I have a good one for you.
MosquitoR

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Mosquitorose (edited 11-08-2001).]

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 151 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.