K
OP Offline
K
Thanks for all of the info everyone.

Can't wait to get back!!!!

K.

T
T
Hey there! I have no idea what the contact info for Martha's is. However, I bet you can run a search on any Belize website and find it. It's right in the middle of town (and the action!). I have no idea how late you can book a reservation on tours, but I know we booked them "last minute." Eva's is probably the best place to go to inquire about tours.
Have a great time! I know you'll love it!

Ian Anderson's isn't that expensive I don't think, why not just stay there?

Another option is Caesars, right along the western highway

M
M
RE: World Culture Band - El Cenote is the bar downstairs with the pool table & jukebox. The Culture Club is upstairs and the band usually plays weekends. Anyone see Tara (Oscar's wife)? Would appreciate an e-mail address.

LOL.....yes....the upstairs is the club....and I guess the music was being provided by the downstairs jukebox....LOL

No band...no DJ...and no customers that night....except the 2 dudes playing pool. [Linked Image]

I did feel quite lucky that the band was in the house.

What I thought was very odd though was that there were far more people downstairs instead of up. Of course, we did leave pretty early (before midnight). Maybe it gets rocking later.

I felt even more lucky when I considered that I'd been lobbying to go to the club up the hill. I can't remember its name now but it's supposed to be pretty cool. The guy at the pizza place told us about it.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I have to second-or-third the vote for Aguada. I just spent a night there, clean clean clean rooms and really good restaurant. Super quiet, with a freshwater pool, $5 cabride from Aguada to downtown San Ignacio. I've seen the other hotels in San Ignacio that are in the same price range, and in comparison the Aguada is like staying at the Hilton. Very friendly staff and owners.
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 105 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.