Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks DB, some one else will have to post the pics, it's about all I can do to put a few mispelled words up!

I sure hope somebody does, I wanna see! Who is all coming? that other thread got so huge, I lost count!

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Well, lets see if I can remember. In addition to the Queens from San Pedro are; Hope and her spud to be, Becky BFB, Gay and David, Windjammer, Fun n Sun and company, John Boy, Ibirie, Sussan,(just kiddin)Rick & Cheri, a couple from Indy, a couple from New Orleans that live part time in San Pedro but do not get on the board. I know I am leaving some one out, you know the knees go first and I can't remember what comes after that. Who ever I left out can sign on here. Oh, yeah, Beckey from Corpus and maybe Scubabuddy. Looks like about 26 so far. It's still 6 weeks away, could grow. Ernie

that's a gang of folks! y'all are sure to have a good time! don't forget to have somebody post those pics please! smile

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Good idea...... Any body coming to the "DO" want to be the Official Photo person. We need a volunteer. Dont be bashful !!! confused

If somebody could send the pics to Marty, I bet he might help out here. It is a special occasion, afterall. You could always ask him, if there are no takers.

DO not leave me with a camera........it will most likely get lost!! LOL....can't wait to meet Beckey in AC before the PARTEE. I'll be turning 40 on the 12th, so this will probably be the best Birthday ever!!! New friends.....you Colorado people---wanna come????? Hope??? Still not sure where we will be staying. Suppose to at friends, but if that doesn't work out, maybe on Immising's front porch!!??? Geez, i'm getting EXCITED!!!!! AC and PARTEE to look forward to!!! C :p

Still haven't received it??? Your E that is? Let me know, Thanks, Rick

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Miss Anthrop. Please send the art work to Rick at [email protected] I sent it twice but could not get it to go throegh, Thanks

May 12th or April 12th C???
Which is your Birthday??????

Rick...that account says you need to empty it....Too many messages on the server...delete some stuff DUDE!~!!!!
I tried to send a few pictures...returned!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.