Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 102 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 101 102
I have never, nor intend to eat Whatburgers... I have authentic cheesesteaks flown in from Philly, along with soft pretzels.

You're walking on very thin ice catonic... another emotional outburst and you will be re-assigned to the official San Pedro Club... run by the infamous immissing (if that IS his real name)... eek

Yikes! I retract my Whataburger comments. I always thought Texans were proud of those things. Who knew? :p

Hey, wait a minute...I thought this was the ANTI- club. Ain't I just meeting the code??? How much more anti- can you get than being booted before you even paid your dues? Heck, I haven't even THOUGHT about paying my dues (especially last year's).

Who's missing? wink

* I Go Pogo *
cat... if I may be so informal. You are correct about being booted before paying your dues. How thoughtless of me. Kindly remit your 2003, 2004 dues ummm immediately.

So you want to know who Mr.immissing is huh? Oh you'll find out soon enough if you hang around this board long enough. He's the head of that other club. The do-gooders association. :rolleyes:

CAT....throw a barstool (imagine).....and pretend you're jumping on a trampoline and type "boing, boing" on this thread.....you'll fit right in.............. C laugh

Another moronic posting

OP Offline
Pedro1....your dues are way past due!!!!!!!!

Gone fishing!!
I LOVE YOU0000-PETE!!!!!!!!Damn you're the BEST!!! wink See you in March?????? Or maybe not a good idea for us to "actualy" meet in person??? Too much for you, I Do Believe......let's not take jabs at each other on "here"......you can email me if there's a "beef"......cool???? C

Feel the love.......... :p

Hmmmm... I'm trying to feel the love... I'm not feeling anything, am I doing something wrong? eek

So this dolphin walks in the bar and orders a beer.

The bartender, somewhat taken aback, gushes, "Geez, a talkin' dolphin! That's incredible!!"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it all the time. What about that beer?" the dolphin replies.

"Oh, sure," the barkeep says and turns to pour the dolphin a beer. Handing it to him, he makes some small talk.

"So, I haven't seen you around here before. You a local?"

"Nah," the dolphin says, "I just got a job working on that construction site across the street."

The bartender, excited again, says, "You know, you should get a job with the circus! You could make a FORTUNE with the circus!!"

"The circus?", the dolphin says, "What the hell would the circus want with a bricklayer?"

* I Go Pogo *
Page 15 of 102 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.