Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
SeaDreams,

Yeah, too bad we can't "download" our memories, eh?! Hope they do right by you on the camera. And you can always post the pics you DID get, hint, hint smile

I'd like to hear what y'all did on CC. What you enjoyed most there...PM me if you want.

Snorkelgirl,
Thanks for sharing your photos. I had no idea that a disposable camera could get such a good shot. Thanks to you, they will be in my suitcase on the next trip. I'll also keep the film as cool as possible. Makes sense.
You are so right about the people of Belize. You can get suggestions on this board, but until you experience a conversation with someone that waits for an answer when they ask, "How are you doing?" you just haven't experienced Belize.
Wasn't Alphonso amazing? He seems to be more comfortable in the water than on land!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
OP Offline
Pam & Dave,

You got that right about Alphonso! Does he have gills or what??

Weren't y'all gonna be at BC's on the 30th? I wonder if y'all were at the next table and we never knew....

I try to explain to folks here at home how half the fun on the trip is mixing with the Belizeans, that San Pedro has retained it's charm as much as possible. I commented to my comrades last Sunday evening as we walked around town that the bicycle left in the street would have been a source of contention in the U.S. But the San Pedranos just took it in stride. Families, kids and dogs milling around just enjoying the night breezes or conducting business.

Or the simple kindnesses they show to tourists. I was sitting on the stoop of my villa, using a plastic brush and bleach I'd purchased at the market to scrub my conch shell. Unbeknownst to me, a local man had watch my labors...soon, he came and lent me a wire brush with a smile. All week long, the Belizeans welcomed us with grace and warmth. You don't find much of that in a resort town in Florida!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.