Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Vicki I thought you took some of those %^&$#@!!( incriminating pix tooo?? the spilled drink, etc. like I said I know one person that did but don't wait on the pix but so did someone else. Who was that???? Inquiring minds want to remember! cool wink shocked

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yeah where's the pictures? Didn't anybody else take some pictures on Saturday night (particularly the group pic???) You know, the one where Becky is doing the splits????? eek And everyone was holding the Ernie signs up? laugh Yeah, that one.

I've seen the picture in question. All I can say is way to go Ernie.

Oops, I forgot we took another group picture till you mentioned it govikes. Guess that makes it clear what condition I was in. shocked wink Which should also explain why I haven't posted my version of the party. confused :rolleyes:

I didn't get to see the picture in question!! boo hoo eek

We are getting the big group pic from sat. night from papa's wife who has the camera. Windjammer i can post your pics from CD if you will just pop them in the mail to me!!!

Email me your address and thanks Miss A laugh

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Denny, you are in alot of the pictures that are in question. Weren't you sitting right across from Ernie when he was .............well, you know. eek :rolleyes:
Do you think Ernie kept all those beautiful signs we made for him?????? Hey Ernie, ya wanna know whose idea it was to do all those signs????? Well it wasn't me. :p :rolleyes:

I am?????? laugh... when Ernie was doing what? Are you sure my head was attached to my shoulders? laugh eek

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well Ernie wasn't actually doing anything. He was just sitting there with a big smile on his face. eek laugh

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 160 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.