Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
L
Well, gee thanks Denny. I was just interested in the topic because I make my living in the profession. And, I bet my speculation is right as far as the cause of action in the complaint.

KGB: you used up your "get out of jail free card". Don't even think about that, not even in Belize. wink

PS: Imarquiss, glad you are here. It is obvious, whoops strike that word, appears we need professional help here. smile

E
E
bywarren, you know you are an idol to many of us including myself. I want to be just like you when I grow up and mature. Now, my Idol, don't tell me that in 5000 hrs you have never busted minimums ! I have only 3250 hrs in everything from that old Steerman, J-3 cubs to F 101s and busted something almost every time I took off ! It's my loveable attitude and great smile that has keep me on this earth for more years than I deserve.

Well... I've just taken my valium... and I agree with everyone here... even Ernie. eek

You are right, Ernie. I mean the part about busting minimums and all those other things we do in the real world of flying. Hell, I even crashed. Now that is what some would call it. I prefer to describe it as a rougher than normal landing. And for those not involved in flying as some of the rest of us, we pilots like to think that any landing you walk away from (or swim away from)is a good landing. Let's hope for the sake of Tropic, the CEO of which is a long time friend of mine who first came to Belize in my airplane, that the judge in this case will also be a pilot. laugh

PS:Ernie, did you get my e-mail?

E
E
I had one "HARD LANDING", I just ran out of airspeed, altitude and ideas all at the same time.

If I was on that plane I would invite that pilot and his family to Xmas dinner for the rest of my life. Plus I would put his kids through college if I could afford it.
The folks on that plane should be writing him a check.--what a bunch off $#@*&^^es.
Jim
:rolleyes:

Jim
Gee Jim: I wish you would have been in my plane when I "rough landed" it. Just my luck. :rolleyes:

PS: would you consider grand kids? If so would you like to go for a plane ride when I get back? wink

E
E
GO FOR IT, JIM !

S
S
I'm with you Jim... the wannabe lawyers belong in the US

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.