Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 78 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 77 78
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
What do they serve at a love feast?

Hearts of Palm salad.. ummmm beef steaks someone usually gets fried from porking out and there is usually a cooked goose also .... eek :rolleyes: cool

HEY, LOOK! There's Chloe, NYP & Teenah! Great to see the return of our ladies...and the Prez too! smile

Chloe, would you please adopt me and get me out of this weather? S. Padre for the holidays sounds great to me! We may not have a white Christmas tho, cold rain might wash the snow away. Hope it doesn't result in ice.

Wow, Teenah, I thought I procrastinated, whew, you are gonna have such a good time getting that shopping done. No rush, you have 4 more days :p

Dob, check your mail, adoption papers are on the way. More kids is good, but please do not bring any baggage...tehehe.

Teenah, bless you dear, shop shop shop.

Nygal, are you coming here for Christmas too?

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
...I hear lots of complaints about the weather. We had a cold front come through the other night here in San Pedro. It got so cold that I had to close my windows and sleep with a sheet over me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: laugh

Gone fishing!!
Hi Teenah ~ Can we go back now?

awwwwww, shaddup Prez frown I don't think there is any doubt that there will be a white Christmas here. *sigh* frown

I am still waiting for the papers Chloe, I hope they don't get held up because of holiday mail! I want to walk barefoot in the sand, not skate on ice. I will tell you what I want for Christmas as well, please have it waiting for me! laugh

oh wow, I just remembered that klc was coming home to Ohio today, boy is he in for a surprise, I bet he thought he left the brutal winter on the east coast! Hope he gets here safely.

OP Offline
...I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...sugar white beaches of San Pedro!!! laugh

Gone fishing!!
mad wink Happy Holidays Prez, don't slip on the sand! and a Merry Christmas to all the Antis, Socials, and All. Ho! Ho! Ho! smile

Page 73 of 78 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Donald), 137 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.