Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm with some of the other guys. I'll take a Foo Foo or a Deep Tissue. But I'm a Floor Whore. My back allways hurts. I love a good Deep Tissue that just hurts so good. I want to be a drooler when I crawl out of my message. Maybe we can talk someone into donating messages to the San Pedro Social Club for raffle prizes

yeah yeah skully... your back hurts also... well buddy, you get in back of the line with db and all his afflictions. I'm first. eek

Now now boys...... eek let's remain rational.

rational? Let's get this clear... I am NOT rationing out my back rubs from my close, personal new friend sassnfun. eek

OP Offline
Thanks for the heads up Malibu.I tried the search but no luck frown so I will take you word that it is a B*A*D word...

Skully if I can swing it and get down there I will gladly donate to the cause of the San Pedro Social Club Raffle. :)BTW I know a few Table Whores but what the heck is a Floor Whore..Do you lay tile?

I was wondering if the barter system is alive and well on the Island and is that considered income? here in the US it is considered income,anybody know?

Denny no one is ever rational after getting off of a Massage Table :p

Sass

Forget what the uninformed and wannabee say.
Nadaj is just having her house built and she is buying another house that was previously used as a spa -her plans are to reopen it -work permits are not a real problem -she is looking for consiltants etc.

OP Offline
OK Pedro I would love to connect with her and help if I can. I have run a Massage and Tanning,Gift Shop etc... for years so I have some experience I just hate bookwork.Is Nadaj registered on this Board?

Pedro, I know you are a perfectionist when it comes to spelling and the English language. So could you please enlighten us on what is a "consiltant". wink

O i know what that is.Its someone with a sore BACK. (consiltant)I spell the same way no prob.

OP Offline
So what is the scoop on the work permits?? can you apply prior to getting to Belize? what is the approx. timeframe?I am Glad to hear they are not a problem,I had heard they were difficult.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.