Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hon Offline
Hey PattiCake,

I'm another Ontarian who lives on Lake Huron, just about an hour north of you. I've visited Bayfield & eaten and/or stayed at The Little Inn tons of times. The world just keeps getting smaller!

Where do you work that gets 60 or 70 people for dinner on a cold Tuesday night in February?

Hon

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
catatonic movtivator you are also on a roll this week.you are hot stuff . should the restaurant have ten mens rooms ,and a alka seltzer bar.. and what about a special mexcio fruit and salad bar. and nurses in mini skirts.

Living The Dream Every Day!
patti cake have no restaurant..cat movtivator just fooling around .as I had food poisoning last trip ,he likes to tease me . also if you fish you can hang with me. I fish each month and you can be my guest ..And if catatonitc movtivator is down, he is also welcome ,but he must bring the salad.

Living The Dream Every Day!
I'm peeling the fruit right now. :p

Actually, I'm out of here and headed for Arkansas for a few days. Don't take any wooden Belikins while I'm gone.

* I Go Pogo *
hey patti cake...it is not an easy task, but it can be done....after 7 months of not working, i obtained my self-employment work permit, but in order to get it, i have to employ at least 2 belizeans....i can cook and wait tables, and be a part of my business....have been operating now, for 2 months....i got very lucky and met the right people....so, heed the advice above, and take baby steps....if you're sincere and serious, and can offer something to help belizeans, you can probably accomplish your goal...wish u luck....kerry

OP Offline
Thanks everybody. I'd love to fish with you Capt Jeff but I bring the salad and it's special.Will email you my neighbour Hon, will email you too Kerry. Got an offer on my house so things will fall into place. Got some back up money too I think. Cheers mates. What do you call a (Canadian) farmer witha sheep AND a goat?

Bisexual

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.